Tuition Rates for 2019/2020
* Monthly tuition is based on the number of hours a student is in class per week. Students take an average of 4 classes per month, September through November and January through May. August and December are pro-rated to a half payment.
Example: monthly tuition for a student taking one hour per week is $62 per month (four classes).
* Lakewood Dance Academy offers a 15% discount for the second student in the same family, and a 20% discount for additional students in the same family.
* Families with a debit or credit card on file are charged on the 5th of each month. Cash and check payments are due before the 10th of each month.
* Tuition is not pro-rated for missed classes or cancellations due to weather conditions. Students are invited to take make-up classes at any time with any class in the same age range.
* Private lessons are available in all genres of dance. The rate for a private lesson is $60 per hour, paid directly to your instructor.
|Time per week ||Monthly Tuition|
|45 min. per week||$48/month|
|1 hour per week||$62/month|
|1.25 hours per week||$70/month|
|1.5 hours per week||$80/month|
|2 hours per week||$98/month|
|2.5 hours per week||$118/month|
|3 hours per week||$138/month|
|3.5 hours per week||$155/month|
|4 hours per week||$168/month|
|5 hours per week||$195/month|
|6 hours per week||$215/month|
|7 hours per week||$230/month|
|8 hours per week||$250/month|